Saturday, June 14, 2014

Simple Beauty » Mini Kit Freebie

I know it's been awhile since my last post and kit release but I've been hard at work this last week because I'm in the Designer Mentoring program at SNP this year! That means new freebies each week for the next 6 weeks!
This week we got to choose our own palette and theme so I chose a very simple, basic palette 


and came up with this mini kit complete with 20 elements, 12 papers, and a full alpha.


You can download this kit for free for the next 2 weeks and then it will be going in stores.

Grab the Elements, Papers, and Uppercase Alpha at SNP HERE
Grab the Lowercase Alpha, Numbers, and Symbols on my FB Page HERE

I'd love to see what you create with any of my kits so feel free to share them on my timeline or email me.

**Note: If you don't have FB, just send me an email using the contact form at the bottom of the right sidebar.**


 photo BBD_HaveABeautifullyBlessedDay.png
 photo BBD_PriscillaAshley_sig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment