Saturday, June 21, 2014

Buggy Wuggies Mini Kit » Designer Mentoring Freebie

It's that time again!! Week 2 of the Designer Mentoring class is over and I have another freebie mini kit for you! This time I went with this color palette

(The above image was found on Pinterest. I'm not taking credit for it.)

and came up with this mini kit consisting of 12 elements and 9 papers.


You can download this kit at the SNP gallery HERE.

You can also find coordinating glitters on my FB Page!



If you make something with it, I'd love to see it. You can post it to my FB Page or share a link in the comments here or at SNP to your layout(s) (SNP gallery links only please).

 photo BBD_HaveABeautifullyBlessedDay.png
 photo BBD_PriscillaAshley_sig.png

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I was wondering if your terms of use allowed the creation of free products such as cards or bookmark with your kits purchased or free? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome to create freebies with any of my kits. I'd love to see what you create too! ;)

      Delete
  2. Thank you. Priscilla! I created a lovely little bit of a layout with this. You can find it here:http://pinktadpolestagsntuts.blogspot.com/2014/06/ct-buggy-wuggies-freebie-kit-and-layout.html

    ReplyDelete