Sunday, March 23, 2014

Beautifully Blessed is now on Facebook and a Fan Freebie!

I've always said I would never have a Facebook. There are way too many people on there that can steal your info and I've heard of so much drama. I've decided though, for the success (hopefully) of my business, I should probably have one...so, you can find it here:


Now, as long as I went without a Facebook, I found it super frustrating when there were really cute kits that I couldn't get because I didn't have the ability to "Like" a page. Now that I have one and will be giving Fan Freebies, those freebies will also be available to anyone without a Facebook account. Just send me an email and I will send you a link to download the freebie. Please do NOT share the link you're given through email. If, however, you do have a Facebook account, please "Like" my page to get it.

And here's the first freebie:

https://www.facebook.com/beautifullyblesseddesigns


No comments:

Post a Comment