Wednesday, September 10, 2014

United We Stand » Presidential Paper Rounds & Word Art

As promised, here's part of my new kit "United We Stand". This will be posted in parts between my blog and FB. Today I'm posting the Presidential Paper Rounds and Word Art. You can grab the paper rounds here and the word art on my FB Page. If you "Like" my page, there's also a cluster frame freebie through the like gate. I'm pretty passionate about my love for my country so I infused that into this kit and I hope you enjoy using it. :)







I'm sorry for all the previews, lol, but all the Presidents wouldn't fit in just one so there are 5! Feel free to print these out and use them for whatever as long as it's Personal Use. If you'd like to use them for other purposes, please contact me using the form on the bottom right side bar. Thanks! :)

55.8 MB

And here is a preview of the word art you can grab on my FB Page.

https://www.facebook.com/beautifullyblesseddesigns



 photo BBD_HaveABeautifullyBlessedDay.png
 photo BBD_PriscillaAshley_sig.png

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful kit. It's very generous of you to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't thank you enough for sharing this kit. I do so many flyers and newsletter for my local American Legion and am looking for something different. This is very generous of you. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete