Friday, May 9, 2014

Take A Break - New Release - Freebie

So, I hope everyone had a wonderful iNSD weekend and spent a lot of money!! Lol. I know I spent quite a bit but I also snagged a lot of freebies too!
If you haven't done so already, you might want to grab the Scrappy Bee iNSD Picnic blog hop kits because it ends on the 15th.

To my new release that actually released on the 1st...oops.

Presenting the Take A Break Kit complete with 42 elements and 20 papers.




I've also made some add-on portions for this kit.

The Journals


The Clusters


The Add-On Kit complete with 19 elements, 5 papers, and 5 glitter sheets.


And don't forget, you can grab the bundle which includes all of the above for less.


This collection is available at both:

And I have a neat little printable for you using this relaxing kit. You can print it and put it on a 12x12 canvas in your bedroom, bathroom, wherever you like to relax.




No comments:

Post a Comment