Tuesday, April 8, 2014

CT Call



I'm looking for a few more people to join my team. I need a CT Lead, Blogger/Ad Creator/Social Media/Newsletter (preferably one person), and 2 Layout Artists/Freebie Creators.

Requirements 

 For Layout Artists/Freebie Creators
1-2 layouts or 1 freebie per kit (1-2 kits per month)
Must advertise on all social media and your blog (if you have them)
Post to at least 3 galleries - Scrappy Bee and Wilma4Ever are required and 1 of your choice
Join in my Wilma4Ever or Scrappy Bee challenges each month
For CT Lead
No layout/freebie/challenge requirements
Make sure CTMs are meeting monthly requirements
Participate in Wilma4Ever and/or Scrappy Bee forums (not required, but appreciated)
For Blogger/Ad Creator/Social Media/Newsletter
Post to my blog regularly
Create & Post ads using my kits
Post to my social media accounts (FB & Pinterest)
Send bi-weekly newsletters

Benefits

Work in a fun, easy-going environment
Access to all my kits for FREE
*Purchased w/monthly CT coupon or via download*

Interested?

Email me @ beautifullyblessedalways {at} gmail {dot} com and include
1. Your name, a little about yourself, and why you want to join
2. Any other commitments you may have
3. Link to your most complete gallery
Please put CT CALL in the subject line




No comments:

Post a Comment